From haute couture to home design, Paris is the premier destination for shoppers from around the world. And for many visitors – and even Parisians, themselves – a personal shopper is a must-have.
There are plenty of reasons to hire a personal shopper:
- For some, shopping in Paris can be somewhat intimidating, perhaps because they don’t speak the language, aren’t sure where to shop or feel unable to pinpoint their own sense of style.
- You’re looking for a new look for yourself, your partner or your home.
- You don’t know where to go to find what you’re looking for.
- You need someone who can help you find everything you want and stay within your budget.
- A tight schedule requires the assistance of a pro who knows the city, the shops and how to maximize your time.
- A newly-purchased pied-à-terre in the city is in desperate need of accessories.
- You want access to the designers, themselves, who can customize their creations just for you.
- This is a girlfriend getaway, a special occasion or a solo outing, and you want to make it an event.
- You want the honest opinion of an industry professional.
Privé Concierge offers a variety of personal shopping services, with itineraries customized to your specific needs. Packages available include: